Friday, March 24, 2006

The Lair, part the second

The rest of the pictures of The Lair!

Here is kind of an overview. Grey and friends were over again, and they thought it'd be fun to line up on some of the shelves for a picture. Ha!



Here's a closeup of the far corner shelf, and then some from the other side and
around the corner:





Here are some very important politicians and military men who were also over to visit:



Here are some more friends of mine and Grey's, all lined up!



Here's a shot of a different closet. The arrow is pointing at a picture of someone named Louise Hanko Peterson. I don't know who she is, but I've had this picture of her for many years!



Here is where I do computering. Notice how I'm currently reading the blog of She What Likes Daffodils!


3 comments:

Stamppy said...

Nice shelf-es! So boooky! Nice to see your friends all lined up in a row, too. I remember the Louise Hanko Peterson picture, wasn't she one of your classmates?

Isn't everyone's screen permanently riveted to the riveting BlueDaffodil blog? ahahahaha

PS Nice to see you finally got blogging again!!

Green Floppy said...

I don't remember Louise Hanko Peterson being one of my classmates, but she could have been. There were a few people-types there, but they usually kept to themselves.

BlueDaffodil the Riveter! hahahaha

Stamppy said...

Or is it Susie the Riveter?! Seems like I just wondered this not too long ago. ahahahahahhaha