Friday, March 24, 2006

Shellllllffffff Traaaaain!

Woah, I haven't updated in quite a while! Well, let's make up for that with a whole bunch of posts in a row! Woo!!

Here are some pictures I took on March 04, 2006. See, I was out shoppering for light bulbs at a giant Maynerds and saw the strangest sight I ever saw! It was three Earth people slowly moving down the aisles with carts FULL of boxed up shelves. I'm so glad I had my camera handy!


This first picture is of them moving down an aisle. (Heads have been blurred to protect the innocent.)



The second picture is of them nearing a checkout. Three carts full! You can't see it very well, but that first cart is really a flat-bed on wheels, and it's loaded with shelf boxes!


I snuck in one last picture just after they were done loading up their van. Boxes and boxes! And look at all of those plastic things!!


I wonder what they're going to do with all of that stuff!

2 comments:

Stamppy said...

I hope you unblurr their heads so they can see again! You must have magical powers! what a carp load of carp!

Green Floppy said...

I can blur and unblurr people's heads at any time. It's coooool -- great ice-breaker at partays!